Packages and Registration
Registration ends in
Registration is now officially open!
- Everyone must register individually.
- Registration will need to be approved by Team Managers. If you have not been in contact with your country’s Manager yet, please do so. You can find a list of all Team Managers here.
- Registration includes lunch and transport from DCU to sports venues – if you choose to include accommodation, breakfast and evening meals will be added.
- All prices are in Euro (€).
- Registration for competitors closes 25th May 2020.
Registration Package Fees
Non-Accommodation Packages Are Available – See Registration For Details.
Includes: Registration, lunch and transport from DCU to sports venues for the days of competition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Team Managers can pay fees using the details provided on the Team Managers page – login details should have been provided to each manager.
All participants will pay their registration fees (regardless of their package choices) through their Team Managers. No exceptions will be allowed. You and your Team Manager must discuss how (and when) your registration is to be paid.
Payment dates from the Team Manager:
- 24th April 2020 – deposit payment of €250 per person on your team due.
- 12th June 2020 – Full Payment of your team’s registration fee due.
Full payment must be recieved from team managers by 26th June 2020 otherwise your registration may be cancelled.
Please note all cancellations involving a refund are subject to an administration fee of €50.00.
- Cancellations made on or before 24th April 2020 will recieve a full refund (less admin fee).
- Cancellations made between 24th April 2020 and up to and including 7th June 2020 will recieve a 40% refund (less admin fee).
- Cancellations, for whatever reason, made after 7th June 2020 will not recieve a refund.
Please note it is essential that you take out your own personal travel insurance to cover cancellation for medical or other reasons.