Select Page

As you will be aware, the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak is very much in the news with a growing number of cases across Europe. We have one verified case in Ireland at the time of writing.

It is obviously still some time until August and things can change dramatically very quickly, however we are already discussing our event with the health authorities here to ensure that we are on their radar in relation to COVID-19, should it still be an issue in the run up to August.

You will see from our Cancellation policy on the website that April 24th is a key date for us – our accommodation provider will give us 100% refunds (minus an Admin fee) up to this point; after that we are contracted into non-refundable payments.

We are delighted that over 100 participants have already registered for the Championships and we look forward to many more signing up. Our planning and preparation continues at full speed and you should still register your intention to attend, but we are suggesting that you may wish to delay booking flights for now until there is a better understanding of how things are likely to unfold.  We expect to be in a position to give a final decision on or before the 17th of April – any registrations made prior to this will not incur a financial penalty if the Championships are cancelled.

We are very keen to welcome you all, and your teams, to Dublin in August but we are also very keen that we pay attention to any possible risk factors involved.

%d bloggers like this: